How do I maintain my roof?
- Wash your roof! For rubber roofs, use proper soap. When you are done, have the roof conditioned.
What do I do about window seals and molding mildewing?
- Keep the window seals cleaned and conditioned.
What do I do to store my RV for the winter?
- Winterize water system with anti-freeze for RV water system. Turn off propane and drain the tanks.
How do I keep my unit looking good all the time?
- Keep it washed and waxed. Keep unit covered if possible.
What do I do to maintain my appliances?
- Water Heater, Refrigerator, Furnace keep the burners clean.
How do I maintain my generator?
- Keep checking the oil and Keep the air cleaner clean. Make sure all lights and air is off before starting.
What do I do to keep my tires on my Mobile Home or Tractor Tailor from dry rotting?
When storing, take the weight off of them. And also release 10 psi from them. Also cover them with tire covers to protect them from sunshine.